3: Talk about the person you’ve had the most intense romantic feelings for.
This is extremely hard to answer because I can’t just explain it within a simple tumblr ask..
I’ve never had a better connection with anyone before & he makes me really happy. We laugh.. Laughing with him is refreshing, just a feeling I can’t begin to explain. He never picks fights with me, which is so great & we get along perfectly. I never get tired of being around him because we have so much in common. He genuinely cares about people and that means so much.
Most of all, he’s someone I can trust. Which is hard to come by in our generation. I wouldn’t trade our experiences for anything.
Oh goodness that’s a lot, I’ll answer the ones that will have value in the answers.
3- the person I’ve had the most intense romantic feelings for would be my boyfriend at the moment, nico. I’ve never really loved anyone or known what love really means but I love him. He’s been with me through the worst time in my life and he’s really special to me. Can’t really explain it, but it’s great.
4- the thing I regret most in life so far would be wasting time sleeping in late and laying around when I could’ve been hanging out and spending time with my daddy. People don’t have forever, you don’t have forever, spend time with the ones you love. Before you know it you’ll wish you had the time back, so enjoy every minute of it.
10- the biggest fight I’ve ever had didn’t feel like a fight, it felt like a stab in the back & the heart. It sucked and i couldn’t even talk to who I was fighting with because I was so upset and so broken, I’m still not over it honestly. I had to hold back everything because I was in a restaurant, then I left and in the car I couldn’t find the words to say, so we sat in front of my house in the silence and my mind was running with all of these terrible thoughts, it was one of my lowest moments because I felt so stupid and like I was worthless, but it turns out it was good that we went through that fight. Still hate it though.
27- my favorite part of someone else’s body would be their smile. When I see a really genuine smile it makes me so happy, I just want everyone to be happy and when I see a real smile it gives me hope that things can be good for anyone. A true smile looks good on anyone, it just lights up my life.
33- when I’m sad I like to be alone, but not feel alone. I like to listen to sad music and let myself be sad and when I’ve had enough time I convince myself that being sad is dumb and I should be happy, then everything gets better for a while :)
5- the best birthday I’ve ever had would probably be my birthday this year, it wasn’t some big deal where I invited “friends” to hangout. It was real and it was with all the people I care about and that (I hope) care about me. It was simple and I was surprised by some family friends so that was awesome, it was just a really good day spent with really good people. And I got to go to lunch with my two best friends :)
9, 22, 31
9- I like my birthmarks because they’re in cute places, it’s almost like having little tattoos. I guess I like the two moles on my ribs because I’ve always had them and I would feel plain without them.
- 1: Talk about the first time you watched your favorite movie.
- 2: Talk about your first kiss.
- 3: Talk about the person you've had the most intense romantic feelings for.
- 4: Talk about the thing you regret most so far.
- 5: Talk about the best birthday you've had.
- 6: Talk about the worst birthday you've had.
- 7: Talk about your biggest insecurity.
- 8: Talk about the thing you are most proud of.
- 9: Talk about little things on your body that you like the most.
- 10: Talk about the biggest fight you've ever had.
- 11: Talk about the best dream you've ever had.
- 12: Talk about the worst dream you've ever had.
- 13: Talk about the first time you had sex/how you imagine your first time.
- 14: Talk about a vacation.
- 15: Talk about the time you were most content in life.
- 16: Talk about the best party you've ever been to.
- 17: Talk about someone you want to be friends with.
- 18: Talk about something that happened in elementary school.
- 19: Talk about something that happened in middle school.
- 20: Talk about something that happened in high school.
- 21: Talk about a time you had to turn someone down.
- 22: Talk about your worst fear.
- 23: Talk about a time someone turned you down.
- 24: Talk about something someone told you that meant a lot.
- 25: Talk about an ex-best friend.
- 26: Talk about things you do when you're sick.
- 27: Talk about your favorite part of someone else's body.
- 28: Talk about your fetishes.
- 29: Talk about what turns you on.
- 30: Talk about what turns you off.
- 31: Talk about what you think death is like.
- 32: Talk about a place you remember from your childhood.
- 33: Talk about what you do when you are sad.
- 34: Talk about the worst physical pain you've endured.
- 35: Talk about things you wish you could stop doing.
- 36: Talk about your guilty pleasures.
- 37: Talk about someone you thought you were in love with.
- 38: Talk about songs that remind you of certain people.
- 39: Talk about things you wish you'd known earlier.
- 40: Talk about the end of something in your life.